Ballet, Hip Hop & Tap Lessons
Classes Offered Throughout the Year
- Creative Dance (Combo Tap, Ballet) – This is a 45 minute class of movements for 3 – 4 years old, developing coordination, rhythm, basic movements skills and attention.
- Pre-ballet – This is a 1 hour class for 5 and 6 year olds, continues developing coordination and rhythm, also introduction to the basics of Ballet.
- Acro (dance) – This is a 30 minute class for 5 and 6 year olds, to introduce basic skills of acrobatic movements.
- Tap – This is a class to learn basic skills of tap dancing, rhythm and musicality.
- Ballet 1 – This is a 1 hour class of the beginning of Ballet, (recommended 2 classes per week).
- Jazz/Tap – This is a 1 hour class that introduces children of 7-9 year olds to the basics of jazz movements and tap.
- Ballet 2, pre-pointe, pointe – This is a 1.5 hours class, next level of Ballet training with pointe work (mandatory 3 classes a week to go on pointe).
- Stretching & Strengthening – This class will improve your flexibility, muscle tone, placement of the body.
For More Information Call (561) 251-7573 ask for Rome or Marina
Marina Putane Saladino
Mrs. Saladino who is originally from Riga, Latvia also brings over 13 years of experience as a professional dancer. She began as Rhythmic Gymnast back in the USSR and was on the Latvain National Team. Her talents and training led her to a career at first in teaching and then performing. She has traveled nearly the entire world as both a chorus girl and lead Adagio dancer. After meeting her husband Rome in Japan on the M.S. Asuka, they together starred in Cirque Nouveau on the Silver Cloud and toured the world.
After their world touring, Mrs. Saladino’s greatest creation was their son, Anton. Incredibly, after having a child she didn’t miss a beat because she and her husband Rome are still performing locally with production companies such as, ZMC Entertainment, Inc., Kevin Black Productions, Glitter Productions, and Dancesation. Marina has been teaching locally for Boca Ballet Theatre, The City of Boca Raton, Florida Dance Educators Organization, and competitive athletes.
Mr. Saladino was born and raised in Miami, FL. He brings over 25 years of professional experience in ballet, musical theatre, cruise ship, and production companies. He danced in Sacramaeto Ballet, Icelandic Ballet and American Ballet Theatre. He starred as Caleb in Seven Brothers for Seven Brides, A Chorus Line…, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof, On the Town, as well as the Lead Dancer in Tokyo Disney’s American Musical Theatre Broadway Revue, Encore! He has cruised the world as an Adagio Dancer and singer. Along the way he met his life partner, Marina. Together they were the lead dancers in Andrew Lloyd Weber’s Music of the Night on the Norwegian Star.
As a teacher Rome has taught at the University of Miami Department of Theatre Arts, Florida Atlantic University’s Department of Theatre and Dance, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s AileyCamp Miami 2010 & 2011 and Diversity in the Mix 2010 & 2011 and Boca Ballet Theatre.